We have missed our clients!
We would like to say thank you for your understanding and huge support during this pandemic time.
We wanted to let you know that we are open and ready to welcome you back to Skin Natural Laser Centre with open arms. We are grateful that we can open our clinic again and continue to offer our valued patients, the treatments that you love and enjoy so much. We have been working hard to ensure your visit is a safe and comfortable one.
We are sure many of you have heard that BC Health has allowed reopening business by mid-May. However, we are opening a little bit later because we would like to take extra time to follow all protocols by the BC Health authorities. Our Skin Natural Team prepared the clinic to be a very safe place for our clients and prevent the future spread of Covid-19.
Moreover, all of our aestheticians have taken the training and we are very proud to let you know that our aestheticians are now double certified in both blood pathogens along with infection control and prevention.
Skin Natural takes your safety and the safety of your family in priority.
We hope Skin Natural can still remain a safe environment for our clients.
- We will continue to use our disinfection protocol at high levels like sanitizing beds, equipment, and all common spaces. As per Health Canada requirements. Treatment rooms will be sanitized and disinfected before after each client with a hospital-grade disinfection solution. Our aesthetics will wear protective wear at all times.
- We request that our clients not be accompanied by kids, friends, and family members to your appointments. If there are medical or language difficulties, we ask that you clear your companion with us ahead of time.
- We also ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- You will be greeted by our reception staff from behind acrylic barriers. They are crisp and clean, and you will barely notice them.
- We ask that you please wear the mask into your appointment. Moreover, our staff will be equipped with gloves, face shields, and masks.
- Laser Hair Removal clients supposed to come with shaved treatment area for appointment, we don’t shave at the clinic for the time being.
- We ask our clients to use hand sanitizers that location on our reception area before entering and exiting the room.
- If you have fever symptoms or just arrived in Vancouver for less than 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment until you feel better or after self-isolation.
We know this can sound daunting for many of you, and that is completely normal. We believe that with safety measures like these in place ours will be one of the safest places. If you are still unsure about any of our safety protocols or whether you should be coming in or not, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.